Cars for Homes
Donate your vehicle
online or call
Your old vehicle can help a family build strength, stability and self-reliance.
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat Long Island's car donation program. Your car donation is one more way that you can support our work and help us build affordable homes for deserving families.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat Long Island?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
We make it fast and easy to donate a vehicle and you may qualify for a tax deduction.
How to donate your vehicle?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.