Raise a glass in support of affordable housing on Long Island!
The House Beer Built is a fundraising campaign to help support Habitat Long Island’s mission to build affordable homes for deserving families on Long Island. Our goal is to sell up to 1,000 Craft Brew & Spirits Cards at $50 each (a $200 value) which can be redeemed at more than 20 local breweries and bars (see participating vendors list below).
All net proceeds from the sale of each card will help build a new home for a Habitat family.
HOW THE CARD WORKS:
- Each Craft Brew & Spirits card is redeemable for one free beer or *drink at each participating partner. (*Restrictions may apply).
- Cards can be redeemed from January 1 through December 31, 2023.
- You can purchase a card online or at special Habitat events (see list of events). Online orders will be mailed to the address provided in the online order form approximately 2 weeks after purchase or pick up your purchase at our Middle Island Office Mon-Fri (9am-5pm).
- Cards will be stamped by each vendor upon redemption.
- The first user to visit every location on the card will receive a prize. A photo must be taken at each location (photo with the brewery's logo or staff preferred) and emailed to email@example.com. The winner will be contacted and announced on Habitat LINY social media pages.
QUESTIONS? Contact Dawn Dioguardo at dawnmarie@habitatLINY.org or (631) 422-4828 ext. 105.
A perfect holiday gift! Once purchased, you can pick up your House Beer Built card at our Middle Island office Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) or have it mailed.
"The Greenport Brewing Company is proud to be a partner in the Habitat for Humanity project of The House Beer Built. We've been lucky to live and work in a community that offers amazing experiences. So the opportunity to support a project that provides one of the most basic needs for any working family - housing - is especially important to us. Whether it is a young couple starting out or an established family that is trying to meet the day-to-day expenses in an economically challenging world, we believe in the strength of a local community and support any initiative that will create safe and secure housing for those who live and work here. They are our neighbors and we are happy to help them build their own success stories."
Rich Vandenburgh, Founder
Greenport Harbor Brewing Company, LLC
Participating Breweries and Bars
"Freedom Brewing Corp. is so grateful for Habitat for Humanity of Long Island. We believe everyone should have access to affordable housing, regardless of their circumstances. So many people have situations that are beyond their control. A home is a necessity. Habitat for Humanity is a Godsend to many. They bring people together to help others. Isn’t that what it’s all about?
We have the freedom to help one another and we are thrilled to be a part of something so wonderful!
Cheers to Habitat for Humanity and all they have achieved."
Michael DiGregorio and Bob Gugliotta, Owners
Freedom Brewing Corp.
Make a difference!
Help Habitat Long Island build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.