Raise a glass in support of affordable housing on Long Island!
The House Beer Built is a fundraising campaign to help support Habitat Long Island’s mission to build affordable homes for deserving families on Long Island. Our goal is to sell up to 1,000 Craft Brew & Spirits Cards at $50 each (a $200 value) which can be redeemed at more than 20 local breweries and bars (see participating vendors list below).
All net proceeds from the sale of each card will help build a new home for a Habitat family.
HOW THE CARD WORKS:
- Each Craft Brew & Spirits card is redeemable for one free beer or *drink at each participating partner. (*Restrictions may apply).
- Cards can be redeemed from January 1 through December 31, 2023.
- You can purchase a card online or at special Habitat events (see list of events). Online orders will be mailed to the address provided in the online order form approximately 2 weeks after purchase.
- Cards will be stamped by each vendor upon redemption.
- The first user to visit every location on the card will receive a prize. A photo must be taken at each location (photo with the brewery's logo or staff preferred) and emailed to email@example.com. The winner will be contacted and announced on Habitat LINY social media pages.
QUESTIONS? Contact Dawn Dioguardo at dawnmarie@habitatLINY.org or (631) 422-4828 ext. 105.
A perfect holiday gift! Purchase before December 15 and receive it in time for Christmas!
Make a difference!
Help Habitat Long Island build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.